We are actively involved as Manufacturer and Supplier of Shatavari Extract to cater to varied health needs. Shatavari Powder Extract is used for various purposes including nourishing the female reproductive organs, ensuring healthy and painless menstruation. It also helps enhancing the breast milk. It is useful for both males and females. We manufacture the Extract under immense care to ensure we provide the highest quality to you.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- A support for reproductive health as it tones and nourishes the female reproductive organs
- Helps to relieve pains and controls blood loss during menstruation
- Supports the production of breast milk for lactating mothers
- A support for menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes
- Supports the function of the immune and digestive system
- Cooling in nature. Pacifies high pitta (fire)
Shatavari Powder Extract (Asparagus Racemosus) (Dietary Supplement)
- Shatavari Powder Extract helps to nourish the female reproductive organs and helps to enhance the fertility power. It also helps in healthy menstruation & helps to reduce the pain at the time of mensuration. It also helps in enhancing the breast milk in lactating mothers. It is a rejuvenative herb for both males and females.
- Family Name: Liliaceae
- Rasa (Taste) : Sweet, Bitter
- Virya (Potency) : Cold
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect) : Sweet
- Effects on Doshas (Humors) : Pacifies Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water).
- High quality powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat with out chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides
- Saponins, Isoflavone, 8-methoxy-5, 6, 4’-trihydroxyisoflavone 7-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda : According to Charaka (Father of Ayurvedic Medicine) Shatavari is :
- Promoting strength
- Promotes longevity
Benefits of Shatavari Powder
- It helps in healthy menstruation and helps in reducing the pain.
- It is also a support for menopausal women’s (whose menses are stop) symptoms such as hot flushes.
- It helps to enhance the fertility power.
- It is also helpful in old age people as it soothes the systemic dryness, which is part of natural ageing process.
- It also helps in healthy production of shukra (semen) in males.
- It helps in calming the mind.
- It helps to enhance the breast milk in lactating mothers.
Usage of Shatavari Powder Extract
- For menopausal women, it is good when taken with Saffron Milk. Give combination of Shatavari Powder, "Ashwagandha Powder", and “Brahmi Powder" in a dosage of 1tsp twice a day with one glass of milk.
- If pain occurs at the time of monthly cycle, take Shatavari Powder in a dosage of 2 tsp twice a day with hot milk (one cup).
- Paste of Shatavari Powder helps to giving the soothing effect on burning sensation of skin.
- Decoction of Shatavari Powder is useful if blood is come with stool.
- Use Shatavari Powder in a dosage of 10 gm twice a day with milk (one cup) in general weakness.
- Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb : Shatawari, Shatmuli, Asparagus, Wild Asparagus, Asparagus root, Mahashatavari, Satavar, Satmuli, Kilavari, Satavali, Shatmuli, Satavari, Satawar, Shimai-shadavari, Ammaikodi, Kilwari, Challagadda, Pilligadalu, Majjige-gedde, Aheru balli, Saatawari, Ekalakanto, Shatawarmul, Shatavari, Satamuli.